The benefits of HindSight
The reality is that most organisations have a patchy track record with their investments in ICT. One reason is that the ICT industry often fails to stop and learn the lessons of previous projects.
The Hindsight Forum addresses this industry-wide issue because it offers:
- Insights gained from actual experience – you hear from the horse’s mouth. This saves you from the hassle of ‘reinventing the wheel’.
- Completely independent – the sole purpose of the HindSight Forum is to help share the corporate implementation experiences of your peers.
- Provocative and pertinent presentations.
- No vapourware presentations – HindSight is deliberately positioned as an antidote to the marketing hype that bedevils the ICT industry.
- An effortless expansion of your circle of peer contacts – HindSight does the networking on your behalf.
- The broadening of the business perspectives of your ICT team. HindSight exposes them to how peers have tackled challenges facing your organisation.
- Local comparative research data on digitalisation to support business cases and strategy discussions.
- Value for money – HindSight delivers crucial industry and operational insight at a much lower cost than other ICT user groups.